Document List ("D/L") of 12/2/13 - FGJ #1
1. D/L of 12/2/13 - FGJ - grifdlfgjsub12213.html X
2. Cover Letter to Office of U.S. Attorney, and Grand Jury Foreperson for the N.D. of IL of 12/2/13 X
3. Cover Letter to /Demand to USDC ND of IL Chief Judge & USMS of 12/2/13- griffgjsublede12213.html
3. Proposed True Bill of Federal Grand Jury Processing Evidence in N.D. of IL on 12/2/13 - grifdlfgjsubprtb12213.html
4....Complaint of 2/14/12 in Case # 11 CH 12339 in Circuit Court of Cook County, IL – grifdlcom2-14-12.html
5. U.S. v Williams, 90-1972 (SCOTUS) - Independence of Fed. Grand Jury Opinion - grifdlfgjsubuswi12213.html
6. First Superseding Component of 7/8/11 of Notice of 7/7/11 From RJM to USMS re Denial of Access to FGJ - usmsfsgood7-8-11
7. Order of 3/26/07 re Access to FGJ - …/fedgrjurord32607.pdf
8. Invitation to Demonstrate Non-incurrment of Criminal Liability Via Positing of Interference to Presentation of Evidence to a FGJ/Invitation to …Civil Liability Via…. - grifdlfgjsubinv12213.html
9. Proposed Stipulation to U.S. Attorney, Chief Judge for USDC for NDIL, USMS FGJ Interferors re Waiver of 5th Amendment Right to not be Criminally Prosecuted for any Alleged and/or Actual Federal Felony Except via Indictment - grifdlfgjsubusps12213.html
10.Invitation to Demonstrate Non-incurrment of Criminal Liability On the Part of the U.S. Attorney for the N.D. of IL/Chief Judge for the N.D. of IL, U.S.M.S. for N.D.of IL /Invitation to …Civil Liability… in a Scenario in Which No Criminal Charges would have been Instituted in Regard to the Documents Submitted to the Office of the U.S. Attorney,et al on 11/21, 11/22, 11/26 &/or 12/2 of 2013 by Robert J. More in Regard to Activity Chronicled in Case # 11 CH12339 in the CCCC, IL, Were it to be the Case that No Such Charges Would End up Having Been Instituted in Such Regard by 12/2, 12/8 and/or 12/17 of 2013 - grifdlfgjsubinv12213.html
11. FOIA - U.S. Attorney for N.D. of IL
12. FOIA - USMS for N.D. of IL
13. RJM's (not yet approved by the ISMA) present invitation to the Rothschilds, the Rest of the C of 300 and All Upper Echelon Members of the Slavemaster Class Presently Controlling the u.s. of A. to Surrender, Relinquish All Property Possessed, and Make Restitution in a Penal Colony
14. RJM's Present Invitation to Middle and Lower Tier Members of the Slavemaster Class Presently Controlling the u.s. of A. to Surrender, Relinquish All Property Possessed, and Make Restitution Pending the Issuance of Determination(s) re Rehability Prospects in Any Given Instance
15. RJM's (not yet approved by the ISMA) Present Offer of Assistance to the Von Stauffenberg Component of Government Officials Conducting Activity in the u.s. of A. at this Juncture
16. Proposed Confirmation of Futility of 12/2/13- X
17. Proposed Stipulation of 12/2/13 Regarding Role and Function of Office of the U.S. Attorney for the N.D. of IL - X
18. RJM's (not yet approved by the ISMA) Present Invitation to Lower Tier Members of the Slavemaster Class Presently Controlling the u.s. of A. to Surrender, Relinquish All Property Possessed, and Make Restitution Pending the Issuance of Determination(s) re Rehability Prospects in Any Given Instance
Cover Letter to Federal Grand Jury Foreperson of 12/2/13 for Grand Jury Presently Conducting Activity in Northern District of IL in Dirksen Fed. Bldg and to U.S. Attorney for ND of IL
Doc. #2 in D/L of 12/2/13
Cover Letter to U.S. Attorney for N.D. of IL of 12/2/13
Robert J. More,
P.O. Box 6926,
Chicago, IL 60680
email@example.com, (863) 688-9880 –lv msg
Office of the United State's Attorney for the Northen District of IL ("U.S. Atty - NDIL")
219 S. Dearborn St.
Chicago, IL, 60604
To Whom it May Concern,
This missive constitutes, inter alia, a component part of Robert J. More's "Mitigation of Damages Project In Regard to the Deprivation of Consideration Owed All Persons By Those to Whom this Missive has been Addressed in Regard to the Submission of Evidence to the Federal Grand Jury in Regard to the Matters Referenced in CCCC, IL Case # 11CH 12339" ("MTP").
RJM incorporates by reference the entirety of the documents submitted by RJM to any of the entities referenced herein, within the past (month) (five years) distinctively, respectively, as if fully set forth herein and would provide any and all such documents upon his receiving any demand wherefore, to any person or entity demanding such.
All of those to whom this document has been addressed have received RJM's "Proposed True Bill of ...." in recent weeks.
RJM now seeks to add to that document the two counts of violations of 18 USC 242 included herein infra.
Since such counts can easily be inserted into the template for the true bill which RJM submitted on or about 11/21/13 to those to whom this document has been submitted and since RJM is pressed for time, RJM will leave the accomplishment of such task to those to whom this document has been transmitted.
Count #1 - On either 12/2/or 12/8 of 2008, Circuit Court of Cook County, IL ("CCCC") Judge Kuriakos-Ceisel (or the other way around) issued an order barring RJM from observing the criminal trial of Dr. Jose Rivas in the CCCC Branch Court located at 555 W. Harrison St., Chicago, IL, without RJM's having been permitted to participate in any adjudication of such matter in violation of the right(s) of American Citizens to observe what are supposed to constitute "public trials" according to the provisions of the Sixth Amendment of the Constitution of the u.s. of A. as applied to the activity of State government actors via the incorporation provisions of the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to such Constitution, and in particular, in violation of Dr. Rivas'es constitutionally protected right to not have to be subjected to any criminal prosecution except one conducted accrording to the "public trial" provision of such Constitution.
The public interest unjustifiably injured by Judge Kuriakos- Ciesel as referenced herein cannot legitimately remain unvindicated.
Count #2 - In the 3d quarter of 2008, CCCC, T. Donnelly and some Asst, Cook County State's Attorney ("CCSA") , conducting activity under the authority of CCSA Supt. Charis Valiente, instituted a criminal or criminal contempt of court charge against Robert J. More in either retaliation for RJM's filing of an amici petition in the criminal prosecution of Mr. J. Hernandez, which several observers not employed by any government entity were convinced was entirely devoid of any merit, or for some other purpose(s), notwithstanding that SCOTUS Justice W. Brennan had explained in authority promulgated in regard to the filing of such type petitions that anyone, whether an attorney or not can file such type petition in any case.
This charge was later dismissed by the Court either on 12/2 or 12/8 of 2013.
The public interest unjustifiably injured by Judge T.M. Donnelly and CCSA Supt. C. Valiente as referenced herein cannot legitimately remain unvindicated.
For now, RJM seeks the instituttion of the two counts included herein supra or that the U.S. Atty - NDIL provide commitments to positions in regard to Documents #ed 16 & 17 in the D/L of 12/2/13, copies of which accompany this document.
On behalf of everything His Omnipotence, Christus Rex, can still justify not hating, which, admittedly is not much over the age of seven at this juncture in the world's continued descent into consumate Talmudic-barbarity, but obviously, not by any express designation,
Robert J. More Romans 12:18-21
Proposed Confirmation of Futility of 12/2/13 Regarding Demand for Issuance of Indictments by Robert J. More ("RJM") on 11/21 and 11/22 of 2013 Doc. #16 in D/L of 12/2/13
It has, since 6/13/08 and 11/25-11/27 of 2008, been, and has remained, and does remain, futile for RJM to (have submitted) (submit) evidence in regard to violations of any federal law in regard to any matter which Case # 08 MC 123741901, in the Circuit Court of Cook County, IL in 2008, concerned, and/or to petition this Office and/or any other entity in the Dirksen Federal Bldg in Chicago, IL for any consideration of any type in regard to such matter(s), whether pursuant to the provisions of the "Right to Petition Clause of the Constitution of the u.s. of A", and/or any other provision of such Constitution and/or any other source of Federal Law.
It is further stipulated that the only type of remedy available for the type(s) of matters such case concerned was and is, whatever contra-predatory vigilante remed(y)(ies) RJM and/or RJM and/or Associates of RJM, and/or anyone seeking to collect any bounty in any "post-mortem RJM arrangement which might ever come into existence" could and would ever succeed in utilizing for the vindication of any and all legitimate reliance interests implicated in regard to the matters such case concerned relative to the adequate punishment of violations of Federal criminal laws.
Proposed Stipulation of 12/2/13, Regarding the Role and Function of Office of the U.S. Attorney for the N.D. of IL - - Doc. #17 in D/L of 12/2/13
The role and function of the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the N.D. of IL for the period of (6/12/08) (1/1/1999) (the institution of the Office) (12/23/1913) (other date) has been, remains and will remain not the ensurance of the accommodation of any and all legitimate reliance interests which the activity of such Office would ever forseeably effect, but rather the defraudment whereof, under the color of law. Defined in the alternative, this Office will continue to "do the bidding of the Rothschilds and the rest of the Committee of 300 and the Members of the Upper Echelon of the Slavemaster Class", which such Slavekeepers have developed, which in effect constitutes the defraudment of the legitimate reliance interests of those not strong enough to prevent themselves from being cannibalized by the activity conducted by the Members of such Office ordered to the accomplishment of the agenda referenced herein, which in a nutshell, is the entirety of the ordinary and customary activity conducted whereby.