In the Circuit Court of Cook County Illinois, Criminal Division
People of State of Illinois
Case # 01118828901
DEFENDANT (“RJM”)’S MOTION FILED INSTANTER ON 11/27/02, TO OBTAIN CONFIRMATION FROM COURT & THE CCSA PROSECUTOR ASSIGNED TO THIS CASE & CCSA RICHARD DEVINE THAT IT & EACH & THEY HAS (HAVE) BEEN NOTIFIED REGARDING WHAT RJM CLAIMS ARE THE ACTUAL ENTITIES IN ISSUE IN THIS CASE, TO OBTAIN A DECLARATORY JUDGMENT THAT NO ARRESTS WILL BE MADE OR CHARGES FILED CORRESPONDING TO MEASURES THAT EVIDENTLY MUST BE IMPLEMENTED TO PREVENT THE COURT, PROSECUTOR &/OR COMPLAINING WITNESS FROM COMMITTING THE CRIME OF CONSTRUCTIVE JURY TAMPERING, & TO ENSURE THAT NO JURY MAKES ANY DECISION IN THIS CASE WITHOUT HAVING BEEN PROVIDED AN ADEQUATE EXPLANATION AS TO WHAT HAS ACTUALLY TRANSPIRED IN THE MATTERS UPON WHICH THIS CASE ORIGINATED & HAS BEEN PROSECUTED DATING BACK TO SEPTEMBER OF 2000 & TO OBTAIN RULINGS INCLUDING FINDINGS OF FACT & CONCLUSIONS OF LAW REGARDING EVERY ISSUE THAT RJM HAS ENDEAVORED TO PRESENT TO THIS OR ANY COURT THAT HAS AT ANY JUNCTURE ISSUED A RULING IN THIS CASE & FOR OTHER FORMS OF RELIEF
Now comes the Defendant (“RJM”) as co-sounel &/or through his attorney, &/or as pro se to move this Court to provide all of the forms of relief enumerated in this motion, & in support whereof, he avers & explains as follows:
1. The entites in issue in this case are – the claim of the CW to commit malefactions & felonies with impunity, & to keep them suppressed & concealed v claim of RJM to expose these same malefactions & felonies & to prevent their perpetrators from getting away with perpetrating them with impunity:
2. The claim of CCSA to cannibalistically prosecute whomever demonstrates the slightest predilection to refuse to capitulate to the reigning protection for the execution of the pre- & new borns/special privileges for sodomites & pedophiles, Luciferian Reign of Terror Agenda & to present even the slightest opposition to the practice of using political office(s) for partisan political benefit, feloniously not to mention, cannibalistically, prosecuting adversaries & using the office to protect accomplices in iniquity from having to encounter any of what are supposed to constitute the foreseeable legal consequences of conduct that is not presumptively not malicious, felonious & whose damage to the social order is not except in a slight measure even ascertainable v the constitutionally & moral based claim, rooted in those inalienable rights to which reference is made in among other documents, the Declaration of Independence & its enabling document, the Magna Charta, of RJM to implement from amongst the measures available whichever need be implemented to prevent such conduct from either occuring or at least from prevailing.
3. The claim of the CPD to conduct its activities according to political agendas, implementing whatever measures it is considered by those running the organization, must be implemented to secure the next enhancement of the department’s compensation & benefit package, which is already drowning the city in red ink, &/or to accomplish other political objectives, regardless of how many transgressions of Title 18 of the U.S. Code,
the constitutions of the State of IL & of the U.S., &/or the moral law have to be committed to accomplish the objectives of such agenda v RJM’s claim to refuse to make any concessions that such type agendas, practices & campaigns will be accorded any quarter in the future of this city & county.
4. The claim of Cook County Circuit Court Judges to continue to conduct judicial activity according to the not presumptively non-malicious & non-felonious, absolute discretion Reign of Terror Standard, regardless of how much unjustifiable harm results to innocent citizens or to the social order from the continued noxious, abhorrent & iniquitous, but all to pervasive practice v the claim of RJM anchored similarly to those to which reference has been included supra to oppose the continued perpetration of abuses, the defraudment & the cannibalization of individuals & of the social order that inevitably results from activities conducted according to this perverse, depraved & barbaric standard.
5. RJM demands that the court issue a declaratory judgment regarding jury tampering & that no person will be charged for this or any other such-like charge for having implemented measures needing to be implemented to provide the jury a thorough enough presentation of the factual basis upon which this case rests in terms of the origination of problems resulting in the complaint filed in the first place & in regard to the proceedings subsequent to that juncture.
6. RJM demands rulings on every issue raised in this case upon which no ruling has yet been granted.
7. RJM demands that if he chooses to proceed pro se, that the public defender will be required to confer with him on 11/27/02 7 assist in the defense.
Wherefore, RJM demands that all of the relief identified in this motion be provided to him by this Court.
Robert J. More.